Make an Enquiry
Honda UMS425 Bent Shaft Line Trimmer
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA UMS425 BENT SHAFT LINE TRIMMER
Powered by the Generation II, Mini 4-Stroke GX25 engine, the UMS425 Bent Shaft Line Trimmer features Honda’s famous one-pull easy starting for hassle-free starting every time.
It uses unleaded fuel so you’ll never have to mix oil and fuel again, unlike 2-Stroke competitors. This model is Honda Australia’s highest-selling product. Not only are more UMS425 Bent Shaft Line Trimmer sold than any other Power Equipment product, but they’re more popular than any Honda motorcycle, motor vehicle or outboard engine!
- Engine: GX25
- Displacement: 25cc
- Bore and Stroke: 35 x 26mm
- Maximum Power Output: 0.81W(1.1hp) @ 7000rpm
- Maximum Torque Output: 1.25N.m @ 5000rpm
- Lubrication System: Rotary Type (oil mist)
- Oil Capacity (Litres): 0.8 Litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 0.55 Litres
- Fuel Type: Unleaded[/one_half]
- Blade: Not Recommended
- Anti-Vibration: Yes
- Guards: 1
- Goggles: Yes
- Harness: No
- Handle Type: Loop
- Drive Shaft: Flexible
- Dimensions: 1640mm x 230mm x 350mm
- Weight: 5.3kg (without cutting head)[/one_half_last]