Make an Enquiry
Honda UMK435 Loop Handle Brushcutter
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA UMK435 LOOP HANDLE BRUSHCUTTER
Boasting the latest in Honda’s ultra-compact, lightweight, 4-Stroke engines, the UMK435 Loop Brushcutter delivers superb power and more torque than ever before.
It does this via a Generation II, GX35 mini 4-stroke engine, proving yet again that Honda leads the world in revolutionary engine technology. And as you’ve come to expect from a Honda, the UMK435 Loop starts first time, every time – year after year.
- Engine: GX35
- Displacement: 35cc
- Bore and Stroke: 39 X 30mm
- Maximum Power Output: 1.2kW (1.6hp) @ 7000rpm
- Maximum Torque Output: 1.9N.m @ 5500rpm
- Lubrication System: Rotary Type (oil mist)
- Oil Capacity (Litres): 0.1 Litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 0.65 Litres
- Fuel Type: Unleaded[/one_half]
- Blade: 4 Tooth
- Anti-Vibration: Yes
- Guards: 2
- Goggles: Yes
- Harness: Single Operator Harness
- Handle Type: Loop
- Drive Shaft: Solid
- Dimensions: 1885mm x 325mm x 250mm
- Weight: 6.7kg (without cutting head)[/one_half_last]