Make an Enquiry
Honda UMK435 Bike Handle Brushcutter
HONDA UMK435 BIKE HANDLE BRUSHCUTTER
Ultra-compact and lightweight, the UMK435 Bike Handle Brushcutter is easy to handle and will keep you working longer with less fatigue.
Boasting the latest in Honda’s ultra-compact, lightweight, 4-Stroke engines, the UMK435 delivers superb power and more torque than ever before.
It’s powered by Honda’s Generation II GX35 Mini 4-Stroke engine, a revolutionary technology offering more power and using less oil than competitors.
Honda backs up the Brushcutter range with a 4-year Domestic Warranty, or, if you’re using it in a commercial application, a 12-month Commercial Warranty.
- Engine: GX35
- Displacement: 35cc
- Bore and Stroke: 39 x 30mm (1.5 x 1.2in)
- Maximum Power Output: 1.2kW(1.6hp) @ 7000rpm
- Maximum Torque Output: 1.9N.m @ 5500rpm
- Lubrication System: Rotary Type (oil mist)
- Oil Capacity (Litres): 0.1 Litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 0.65 Litres
- Fuel Type: Unleaded[/one_half]
- Blade: 4 Tooth
- Anti-Vibration: Yes
- Guards: 2
- Goggles: Yes
- Harness: Full Operator Harness
- Handle Type: Bike
- Drive Shaft: Solid
- Dimensions: 1885mm x 640mm x 460mm
- Weight: 7kg (without cutting head)[/one_half_last]