Make an Enquiry
Honda UMK425 Bike Handle Brushcutter
HONDA UMK425 BIKE HANDLE BRUSHCUTTER
Boasting the latest in Honda’s ultra-compact, lightweight, 4-Stroke engines, Honda’s UMK425 Bike Handle Brushcutter pumps out superb power and more torque than ever before.
Powered by Honda’s new Generation II GX25 Mini 4-Stroke engine, the UMK425 is designed to deliver power that no 2-stroke competitor can match. Its ultra-compact, lightweight design means it’s easier to handle and will keep you working longer with less fatigue.
And as you’ve come to expect from Honda, the UMK425 Bike’s famous one pull easy-start system ensures it starts first time, every time.
- Engine: GX25
- Displacement: 25cc
- Bore and Stroke: 35 x 26mm
- Maximum Power Output: 0.81W (1.1hp) @ 7000rpm
- Maximum Torque Output: 1.25N.m @ 5000rpm
- Lubrication System: Rotary Type (oil mist)
- Oil Capacity (Litres): 0.08 Litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 0.55 Litres
- Fuel Type: Unleaded[/one_half]
- Blade: 4 Tooth
- Anti-Vibration: Yes
- Guards: 2
- Goggles: Yes
- Harness: Full Operator Harness
- Handle Type: Bike
- Drive Shaft: Solid
- Dimensions: 1860mm x 640mm x 450mm
- Weight: 6kg (without cutting head)[/one_half_last]