Make an Enquiry
Honda UMK425 Bike Handle Brushcutter
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at email@example.com to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA UMK425 BIKE HANDLE BRUSHCUTTER
Boasting the latest in Honda’s ultra-compact, lightweight, 4-Stroke engines, Honda’s UMK425 Bike Handle Brushcutter pumps out superb power and more torque than ever before.
Powered by Honda’s new Generation II GX25 Mini 4-Stroke engine, the UMK425 is designed to deliver power that no 2-stroke competitor can match. Its ultra-compact, lightweight design means it’s easier to handle and will keep you working longer with less fatigue.
And as you’ve come to expect from Honda, the UMK425 Bike’s famous one pull easy-start system ensures it starts first time, every time.
- Engine: GX25
- Displacement: 25cc
- Bore and Stroke: 35 x 26mm
- Maximum Power Output: 0.81W (1.1hp) @ 7000rpm
- Maximum Torque Output: 1.25N.m @ 5000rpm
- Lubrication System: Rotary Type (oil mist)
- Oil Capacity (Litres): 0.08 Litres
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres): 0.55 Litres
- Fuel Type: Unleaded[/one_half]
- Blade: 4 Tooth
- Anti-Vibration: Yes
- Guards: 2
- Goggles: Yes
- Harness: Full Operator Harness
- Handle Type: Bike
- Drive Shaft: Solid
- Dimensions: 1860mm x 640mm x 450mm
- Weight: 6kg (without cutting head)[/one_half_last]