Make an Enquiry
Honda GXV630 Engine
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GXV630 ENGINE
The Honda GXV630 is a beast, used throughout Australia to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawn mowers.
As well as this, the GXV630 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment.
To see how it compares to the rest of the GXV range – and all other Honda engines – click on the “Compare Products” icon in the top right of this page
- Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, 90 degree V-twin design, vertical shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 2 / 78 x 72mm
- Displacement: 688cm3
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Net Power: 15.5kW (20.8HP) at 3000rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 10.5 kW (14.1HP) at 3600rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 48.3Nm / 4.93 kgfm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Digital CDI with variable ignition timing
- Starting System: Electric Start
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 5L/h at 3600rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Full-pressure
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 2.2L
- Dimensions: 449 x 420 x 475mm
- Dry Weight: 46.5kg