Make an Enquiry
Honda GXV530 Engine
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at email@example.com to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GXV530 ENGINE
The Honda GXV530 is used throughout Australia to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawn mowers.
As well as this, the GX530 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment.
There’s enough directional power in the GX530 to also power equipment such as Mini Loaders, and it’s also used in Floor Cleaning applications.
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead cam, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 77 x 57mm
- Displacement: 530 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Net Power: 11.3kW (15.2hp) at 3000rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 7.3kW (9.8hp) at 3600rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 4.2Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil with Electric or Electric Starter
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 3.9L/h at 3600rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Pressure and splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 1.05L
- Dimensions: 456 x 427 x 331mm
- Dry Weight: 32.3kg