Make an Enquiry
Honda GXV390 Engine
$1,000.95 – $1,052.86
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GXV390 ENGINE
The Honda GXV390 is used throughout Australia to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawn mowers.
As well as this, the GX390 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment.
There’s enough directional power in the GX390 to also power equipment such as Mini Loaders, and it’s also used in Floor Cleaning applications.
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 88 x 64mm
- Displacement: 389cm3
- Compression Ratio: 7.7:1
- Net Power: 7.6kW (10.2HP) at 3000rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 5.2kW (7.0HP) at 3600rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 24.2Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil (Electric Start Optional)
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 2.5L/h at 3600rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Pressure and splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 1.15L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2.1L
- Dimensions: 430 x 385 x 410mm
- Dry Weight: 33kg