Make an Enquiry
Honda GXV340 Engine
HONDA GXV340 ENGINE
The Honda GXV340 is used throughout Australia to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawn mowers.
As well as this, the GXV340 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment.
There’s enough guts in the GXV340 to power equipment such as Mini Loaders, and it’s also used in Floor Cleaning applications.
- Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore & Stroke: 82 x 64mm
- Displacement: 337 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 7.7:1
- Net Power: 8.9 HP (6.6kW) at 3000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 21.6Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto
- Starting System: Recoil/Electric
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Pressure and splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 1.1L
- Dimensions: 433 x 382 x 406mm
- Dry Weight: 32.2kg