Make an Enquiry
Honda GXV340 Engine
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GXV340 ENGINE
The Honda GXV340 is used throughout Australia to power commercial lawn and garden equipment, including Ride-on lawn mowers.
As well as this, the GXV340 is often used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as heavy-duty Agricultural equipment.
There’s enough guts in the GXV340 to power equipment such as Mini Loaders, and it’s also used in Floor Cleaning applications.
- Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV
- Bore & Stroke: 82 x 64mm
- Displacement: 337 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 7.7:1
- Net Power: 8.9 HP (6.6kW) at 3000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 21.6Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto
- Starting System: Recoil/Electric
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Pressure and splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 1.1L
- Dimensions: 433 x 382 x 406mm
- Dry Weight: 32.2kg