Make an Enquiry
Honda GX660 Engine
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GX660 ENGINE
Honda’s V-Twin range of engines are the cream of the crop, powering Pressure Washers, Water Pumps and Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment across Australia.
The GX660 V-Twin can also be found in Tillers/Cultivators and other Agricultural Equipment, Generators and in many different applications.
And if it’s something more hardcore that you need power for, the GX660 is also used in the Forestry and Construction/Industrial industries.
- Type: Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV petrol engine, 90 degree V-twin design, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 2 / 78 x 72mm
- Displacement: 688cm3
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Net Power: 16kW (21.5HP) at 3600rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 48.3Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Digital CDI with variable ignition timing
- Starting System: Electric starter
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Full-pressure
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 1.9L
- Dimensions: 429 x 410 x 438mm (T-Type)
- Dry Weight: 44.6kg