Make an Enquiry
Honda GX390 Engine
$1,227.10 – $2,478.29
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at email@example.com to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GX390 ENGINE
As the largest of Honda’s flagship GX range of engines, the GX390 is used in all sorts of applications. From Pressure Washers and Construction/Industrial equipment, to Tillers/Cultivators, Generators and Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment, it can be found working hard all over Australia.
Due to its power and emissions compliance, heavy-duty Forestry Equipment, Agricultural Equipment and Water Pumps are also powered by the gutsy GX390.
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 88 x 64mm
- Displacement: 389 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.2:1
- Net Power: 8.7kW (11.7HP) at 3000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 26.5Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil (Electric starter optional)
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 1.1L
- Fuel Capacity: 6.1L
- Dimensions: 405 x 450 x 433mm
- Dry Weight: 31kg
- Other: 2:1 Reduction