Make an Enquiry
Honda GX35 Engine
HONDA GX35 ENGINE
The gutsy, ultra-lightweight GX35 Mini 4-Stroke efficiently delivers the kind of powerful, quiet performance that you’d expect from a larger engine – but in a very compact package.
The GX35 is used by commercial gardeners and groundskeepers the country over.
Used to power lawn & garden equipment, it’s also well-known for powering Tillers/Cultivators, Water Pumps, Agricultural Equipment and Construction / Industrial Equipment.
All GX Engines are covered by a Honda 3 Year Warranty!
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead cam, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 39 x 30mm
- Displacement: 35.8cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Net Power: 1kW (1.3HP) at 7000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 1.6Nm at 5000rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil starter
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 0.71L/h at 7000rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Oil mist
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 0.1l
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.65L
- Dimensions: 198 x 234 x 240mm
- Dry Weight: 3.3kg (w/o clutch)