Make an Enquiry
Honda GX25 Engine
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GX25 ENGINE
Meet the world’s lightest OHC engine. Honda applied decades of superior engine technology to create the world’s first 360° inclinable 4-Stroke engines.
Perfect for powering Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment, The ultra-lightweight GX25 Mini 4-Stroke engine efficiently delivers the kind of efficient, clean, powerful, quiet performance that you’d expect from a larger engine – but in a very compact package.
The GX25 is also well-known for powering Tillers/Cultivators, Water Pumps, Agricultural Equipment and Construction/Industrial Equipment.
When you see the GX25 powering Honda-branded handheld equipment like brushcutters and blowers, you know you’re getting a premium engine.
All GX Engines are covered by a Honda 3 Year Warranty!
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead cam, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 35 x 26mm
- Displacement: 25cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Net Power: 0.72kW (1HP) at 7000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 1.0Nm at 5000rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil starter
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 0.54L/h at 7000rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Oil mist
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 0.08l
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.55L
- Dimensions: 192 x 221 x 230mm
- Dry Weight: 2.78kg (w/o clutch)