Make an Enquiry
Honda GX160 Engine
$652.47 – $1,477.33
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at email@example.com to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GX160 ENGINE
Being the Flagship model in Honda’s world-renowned GX Engine range, the GX160 can be used in all sorts of applications.
From Pressure Washers and Construction/Industrial equipment, to Tillers/Cultivators, Generators and Commercial Lawn & Garden Equipment, this bad boy has plenty of uses. Agricultural Equipment, Water Pumps, and even Go Karts, are powered by the GX160.
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 68 x 45mm
- Displacement: 163 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Net Power: 3.6kW (4.8hp) at 3000rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 2.9kW (3.9hp) at 3600rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 10.3Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil (Electrical starter optional)
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 1.4L/h at 3600rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.1L
- Dimensions: 312 x 362 x 346mm
- Dry Weight: 15kg
- Other Options: 2:1 Reduction – 2:1 Reduction w/ Clutch – 6:1 Reduction