Make an Enquiry
Honda GX120 Engine
$650.62 – $1,026.90
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at email@example.com to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GX120 ENGINE
The GX120 engine is frequently used by customers in commercial lawn and garden equipment.
It’s also used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as in Agricultural settings – including the powering of Water Pumps.
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 60 x 42mm
- Displacement: 118 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Net Power: 2.6kW (3.5hp) at 3600rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 2.1kW (2.8hp) at 3000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 7.3Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil Starter
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 1.0L/h at 3600rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Forced Splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 2L
- Dimensions: 305 x 341 x 318mm
- Dry Weight: 13kg
- Other Options: 2:1 Reduction – 2:1 Reduction w/ Clutch – 6:1 Reduction