Make an Enquiry
Honda GX100 Engine
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GX100 ENGINE
The GX100 engine is frequently used by customers in commercial lawn and garden equipment.
It’s also used to power Construction/Industrial Equipment, as well as in Agricultural settings – including the powering of Water Pumps.
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 56 x 40mm
- Displacement: 98 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Net Power: 2.1kW (2.8HP) at 3000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 5.7Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil Starter
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 0.88L/h at 3600rpm
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 0.4L
- Fuel Capacity: 295 x 304 x 402mm
- Dimensions: 295 x 304 x 402mm
- Dry Weight: 10.63kg