Make an Enquiry
Honda GSV190 Engine
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at email@example.com to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GSV190 ENGINE
The GSV190 is a smooth operator, perfect for powering everyday products like Commercial & Domestic Lawnmowers
Agricultural equipment, too, is also found across Australia with a GSV190 offering the power and reliability that Honda is known for.
With quiet, smooth performance provided by an internal timing belt and precision engineered and machined components, no matter how you use it, the GSV190 will work quietly for you.
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead cam, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 69 x 50mm
- Displacement: 187 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Net Power: 3.3kW (4.4hp) at 3600rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 3.8kW (2.8hp) at 3000rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 9.4Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 1.3L/h at 3600rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Forced Splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 0.55L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.93L
- Dimensions: 371 x 343 x 368mm
- Dry Weight: 13kg