Make an Enquiry
Honda GP160 Engine
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA GP160 ENGINE
Perfect for domestic applications and light use, the GP160 is designed to power those odd jobs around the home.
From pressure washers to water pumps to generators, it will help get the task done reliably and on time.
Of course, if it’s more power you’re after, including for commercial applications, it might pay to compare it with the flagship GX160. Click on the “Compare Products” icon in the top right of this page to see how the GP160 stacks up.
- Type: 4-stroke, overhead valve, single-cylinder, horizontal shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 68 x 45mm
- Displacement: 163 cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Net Power: 3.6kW (4.8hp) at 3600rpm
- Continuous Rated Power: 2.9kW (3.9hp) at 3600rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 10.3Nm at 2500rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised magneto ignition
- Starting System: Recoil (Electric Starter Optional)
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise (from PTO side)
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 1.4L/h at 3600rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Recommended Oil: 10W/30 API SG
- Oil Capacity: 0.6L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.1L
- Dimensions: 314 x 363 x 335mm
- Dry Weight: 15.1kg