Make an Enquiry
Honda EU30is Inverter Generator - 3KVA
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA EU30IS INVERTER GENERATOR
Whisper Quiet, Economical & Powerful.
The EU30is weighs only 59kg and operates at 52dB(A)*/65dB(A), making it whisper quiet and one of the lightest generators in its class. Perfect for use with frequency sensitive equipment due to its microcomputer-controlled sinewave inverter. The EU30is can be used to power devices such as laptops, dryers, toasters and mobile phones.
Featuring an Eco-throttle, the EU30is can adjust engine output dependant on load demand, achieving great fuel economy & reduced noise levels.
All Honda Generator models are backed by a generous 4-year domestic use & 12-month commercial use warranty for your piece of mind.
- Engine: GX200 Engine single cylinder, 4 stroke, 196cc (cubic centimetres), OHV (overhead valve) Decompressor on the camshaft
- Rated Voltage: 240V
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Rated Ampere: 12 A
- Rated Output AC: 2.8kVa
- Rated Output DC: 144 W
- Phase: Single Phase
- Voltage Regulation: PWM system (Pulse width modulation)
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Fuel (octane rating 86 or higher) [/one_half]
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 Litres
- Operating hours at rated load: Approx 7.1 hr
- Fuel Consumption at rated load: Approx 1.78 L/h
- Cooling System: Forced air
- Ignition System: Transistorized magneto ignition
- Air Cleaner: Dry Paper Type
- Lubrication System: Splash
- Oil Capacity & Type: 0.55 litre, Honda SAE10W-30
- Generator Type: Inverter[/one_half_last]
- Dimensions: 655mm x 445mm x 555mm
- Dry weight: 59 KG
Please Note: A maximum 6.0 kVA can be achieved by using two units (EU30i’s) in parallel operation, with the special leads.