Make an Enquiry
Honda 35cc Power Head
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA 35cc POWER HEAD
The UMC435 Power Head draws premium performance from Honda’s famous 35cc 4-Stroke Engine – the same engine that powers Honda’s commercial range of brushcutters.
Suitable for residential users and commercial contractors alike, the UMC435 will deliver all the power you could ask for.
It delivers ‘starts-first-time every-time’ reliability and superior performance, and comes standard with an emphatic 4-Year Warranty!
- Versatool Compatible: Yes
- Type: 4-stroke, Overhead Cam, Single-Cylinder & Horizontal Shaft
- Bore & Stroke: 39 x 300mm
- Displacement: 35.8cm3
- Compression Ratio: 8.0:1
- Net Power: 1kW (1.3HP) at 7000 rpm
- Maximum Net Torque: 1.6 Nm at 5000 rpm
- Ignition System: Transistorised Magneto Ignition
- Starting System: Recoil Starter
- Cooling System: Forced-air
- PTO Shaft Rotation: Counter-clockwise
- Fuel Consumption at Rated Power: 0.71 L/h at 7000rpm
- Recommended Fuel: Unleaded
- Lubrication System: Oil Mist
- Oil Capacity: 0.1L
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.65L
- Dimensions: 198mm x 234mm x 240mm
- Dry Weight: 3.33kg (without clutch)