Make an Enquiry
Honda EU70is Inverter Generator - 7KVA
PLEASE NOTE – Honda Power Equipment are experiencing stock shortages throughout Australia and unprecedented demand. Please call us on (08) 9248 2242 OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm stock prior to purchasing if urgent.
Perth Power Equipment currently have a large amount of Honda Generators in-stock but these will go fast so don’t miss out.
We appreciate your understanding.
HONDA EU70IS GENERATOR
The EU70is is Honda’s largest EU class generator on the market, making it the perfect solution for those who need the smooth, high quality electricity the EU series is known for, with additional power.
The EU70is is an all-rounder, well suited to powering large caravans, food vans, coffee vans & outdoor events, as well as voltage fluctuation sensitive equipment like laptops & mobile phones.
The featured electronic fuel injection system allows the Honda EU70is to run up to 18 hours continuously (depending on load capacity).
All Honda Generator models are backed by a generous 4-year domestic use & 12-month commercial use warranty for your piece of mind.
- Engine: GX390T2 Engine, single cylinder, 4 stroke, 389cc (cubic centimetres), OHV (overhead valve) Decompressor on the camshaft
- Rated Voltage: 240V
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Rated Ampere: AC:22.9 A
- Rated Output: (VA): 5.5 kVA
- Phase: Single Phase
- Voltage Regulation: PWM (Pulse width modulation)
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Fuel (octane rating 86 or higher) [/one_half]
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 19.2 Litres
- Operating hours at rated load: Approx 6.5 hr
- Fuel Consumption at rated load: Approx 2.95 L/h
- Cooling System: Forced air
- Ignition System: Full transistor
- Air Cleaner: Dual element type
- Lubrication System: Forced Spray System
- Oil Capacity & Type: 1.1 litre, Honda SAE10W-30
- Dimensions: 1,198mm x 700mm x 721mm
- Dry weight: 118.1 KG